Dresden - Wikipedia
Dresden (German pronunciation: [ˈdʁeːsdn̩] (); Upper and Lower Sorbian: Drježdźany; Czech: Drážďany; Polish: Drezno) is the capital city and, after Leipzig, the second-largest city of the Free State of Saxony in Germany.It is situated in a valley on the River Elbe, near the border with the Czech Republic.. Dresden has a long history as the capital and royal residence for the Electors ...
Dresden 2019: Best of Dresden, Germany Tourism - TripAdvisor
On the banks of the lovely Elbe River, the German city of Dresden is lush and green, filled with forests and gardens and parks. The city is rich with cultural and artistic history; the great operatic composer Wilhelm Wagner debuted a number of works here in the 1800s and, today, an independent light opera company keeps the classical art form modern and fresh.
Bombing of Dresden in World War II - Wikipedia
The bombing of Dresden was a British/American aerial bombing attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, during World War II in the European Theatre.In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and ...
Dresden | Germany | Britannica.com
Dresden: Dresden, city, capital of Saxony Land (state), eastern Germany. Dresden is the traditional capital of Saxony and the third largest city in eastern Germany after Berlin and Leipzig. It lies in the broad basin of the Elbe River between Meissen and Pirna, 19 miles (30 km) north of the Czech border and
THE 15 BEST Things to Do in Dresden | 2019 | Admission ...
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Dresden, Germany on TripAdvisor: See 36,835 traveler reviews and photos of Dresden tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in April. We have reviews of the best places to see in Dresden. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Dresden travel | Saxony, Germany - Lonely Planet
Explore Dresden holidays and discover the best time and places to visit. | There are few city silhouettes more striking than Dresden’s. The classic view from the Elbe’s northern bank takes in spires, towers and domes belonging to palaces, churches and stately buildings, and indeed it's hard to believe that the city was all but wiped off the map by Allied bombings in 1945.Dresden's cultural ...
- Germany's Dresden and Leipzig
- Dresden, Germany
- Most stunning city in Germany: Dresden 4K
- Dresden is BEAUTIFUL | Germany Vlog 03
- Dresden (Germany) Vacation Travel Video Guide
- Dresden, Germany: Reconstructed and Rewarding
- ONE DAY IN DRESDEN🇩🇪 Germany Travel Vlog!
- Dresden, Germany
- Day Trip to Dresden, Germany
- Dresden | Easy German 159
- درسدن، آلمان Dresden, Germany
- City Life in Saxony, Germany: Dresden, Leipzig, Gorlitz 🏙
- A Walk Around Dresden, Germany
- Walking in DRESDEN / Germany - Central Station to Old Town and back - 4K 60fps (UHD)
- Dresden, Germany 2013: 5 reasons why I love it - HD
- A DAY TRIP TO TU DRESDEN, GERMANY
- Walk around Dresden Germany Elbe-Frauenkirche-Castle-Zwinger-Prager Straße
- This is your guide to 24 hours in Dresden!
- Dresden - Three Travel Tips | Discover Germany
- A German Christmas market in Dresden | DW Documentary