Ministry Of Corporate Affairs - STK-7 Public Notices
STK-7 Public Notices. about MCA Visit these pages to find out all about MCA. Includes information on MCA's main functions and other details about the Ministry.
SERVICE TAX EXEMPTION LIMIT TEN LAKH WHO CAN AVAIL WHO CAN ...
1.Meaning of aggregate value :The small service provider exemption of ` 10 Lakh is available towards “aggregate value not exceeding ` 10 Lakhs”, means the sum total of value of taxable services charged in the first consecutive invoices issued during a financial year but does not include value charged in invoices issued towards such services which are exempt from whole of service tax ...
fake company names list Fake Companies fake company ...
Fake company Names. Fake company names list : Here we have provided some information about fake company list and also consultancies in India. Job seekers who are looking for the Jobs those must beware of these fake companies and also fake consultancies.
HYDERABAD REAL ESTATE NEWS - Exclusive Ventures
How to get early rate booking offers? If you are a member, you will receive alert email (we do NOT call anyone ever), about upcoming offer. The offers at special rate is usually picked up, within weeks, by members and booking closed.
Qnet - Wikipedia
QNet, the main subsidiary of the QI Group of Companies, was founded by Vijay Eswaran and Joseph Bismark in Hong Kong in 1998. The company, first known as GoldQuest and QuestNet, made custom-commissioned commemorative coins and later began selling jewelry and watches. In 2000, QNet was the official distributor of the Sydney Olympic Games commemorative coins and was also a distributor at the ...
Hot topics in the news, trending topics | MSN India
MSN India offers collection of related stories, photos & videos on trending news topics. All you need to know about hot news topics everyone is talking about.
- 3 lakh fraud companies closed due to demonetisation: Narendra Modi
- After demonetisation, 3 lakh registered companies indulged in suspected dealings: PM Modi
- Reasons behind demonetisation in 2016 | Key decision by Modi Govt
- Big action against shell companies after note ban/demonitisation
- Demonetization good for India's economy, claims Modi Govt Survey - TV9
- Demonetization was not a 'jhatka', warned people a year ago: PM Modi | Narendra Modi Interview
- A total of 3 lakh companies are under the scanner : PM Shri Narendra Modi
- Currency ban is BJP’s Rs 8 lakh crore fraud - CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Post demonetisation: 2.24 lakh companies struck-off for remaining inactive, says Govt
- Discussion over the fraud of banking system after demonetization | Part III
- Accounts Of 3 Lakh Registered Companies Under Scanner, Says PM Modi
- 99.3% Of Currency Came Back To System: RBI | Demonetisation Report Card | India Development Debate
- Over 3 lakh bogus companies have been de-registered; those who have looted, will have to give back
- Rs. 5 lakh crore deposited into bank account till now after demonetisation: PM Modi
- Demonetisation: I-T recovers Rs 3 crore from engineer in UP
- Under BJP led NDA govt, Rs 3 lakh crore have been given for the development of Assam: Shri Amit Shah
- India Demonetisation: Small business suffers under high bank note ban
- "Surgical strike' on black money, PM Modi's warning for Tax evasion
- Central govt plugged the leakages & stopped the loot caused due to fake ration cards: PM Modi
- Demonetisation will expose Rs 3-5 lakh crore Scam b | Baba Ramdev