Nageswara Rao: SC holds former CBI chief Nageswara Rao ...
SC holds former CBI chief Nageswara Rao guilty of contempt, makes him sit in a corner as punishment Rejecting Rao's unconditional apology, bench of Chief Justice of India imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh for contempt
Ex-CBI chief guilty of contempt, SC makes him sit in ...
Ex-CBI chief guilty of contempt, SC makes him sit in corner for a day ... the Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the former acting Central Bureau of Investigation director M Nageswara Rao and agency ...
SC holds former CBI chief guilty of contempt, makes him ...
SC holds former CBI chief guilty of contempt, makes him sit in corner Tuesday, 12 February 2019 ( 4 days ago ) The apex court imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh each on them for wilfully disobeying its order by transferring CBI joint Director A K Sharma who was probing the Bihar shelter home sexual assault cases.
Manoranjan Mishra Live: SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt
Narendra Modi ने जिन Rishi Shukla को नया CBI Chief बनाया, उससे नाराज क्यों है Congress? - Duration: 7:25. The Lallantop 437,399 views
SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt ...
SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt February 8, 2019 February 8, 2019 Reporter Bihar , Biharrapecase , Biharshelterhome , supremecourt The Supreme Court slammed the CBI for single- handedly transferring the probing officer in the Bihar shelter home rape case .
SC holds ex-interim CBI chief Rao guilty of contempt ...
SC finds interim CBI chief Nageswara Rao guilty of contempt of court for transferring officer in Muzaffarpur rape case Firstpost Modi Govt Waived Anti-Corruption Clauses in Rafale Deal: Report
- SC Holds Former CBI Director Guilty Of Contempt Of Court | ABP News
- Supreme Court Holds CBI's Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt, Sentenced Till Rising Of Court
- Manoranjan Mishra Live: SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt
- SC Fines Former CBI Interim Chief Nageswara Rao
- SC Convicts CBI Additional Director Nageswara Rao | Legal Advisor for Contempt of Court
- SC Makes Nageswara Rao Sit In Corner For Contempt | ABP News
- Supreme Court imposes Rs 1 Lakh fine on Nageshwar Rao for contempt of court
- SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt, Fine 1Lakh Rupees
- Supreme Court Sends Notice To CBI Interim Director Nageswara Rao | NTV
- SC Serious On CBI Interim Chief Nageswara Rao | 1 Lakh Fine For Violating Court Orders | V6 News
- Supreme Court Imposes Rs 1 lakh fine on CBI's Nageswara Rao
- SC Raps CBI Interim Chief Nageswara Rao In Connection With Muzaffarpur Shelter Home Case
- Interim CBI chief M Nageshwar Rao decisions will not be implemented: SC
- Supreme Court To Hear Petition Against Nageswara Rao As CBI Interim Chief
- SC Summons Ex-Interim CBI Chief M Nageswara Rao On February 12
- Supreme Court's Unusual 'Punishment' for Nageswara Rao
- CJI Gogoi recuses from hearing PIL against interim CBI chief Nageshwar Rao
- CBI Versus CBI | Joint Director Nageshwar Rao to Take Charge As Director
- Nageswara Rao fined 1 lakh by Supreme Court held guilty of contempt of court
- Supreme Court rejects Nageswara Rao's apology & fined him of Rs 1 lakh