SC holds former CBI chief Nageshwar Rao guilty of contempt
SC holds former CBI chief Nageshwar Rao guilty of contempt. CJI Ranjan Gogoi imposed a fine of Rs 1 lakh on Rao and said he neither understood nor comprehended how Rao could relieve the ...
Ex-CBI chief guilty of contempt, SC makes him sit in ...
Ex-CBI chief guilty of contempt, SC makes him sit in corner for a day ... the Supreme Court on Tuesday ordered the former acting Central Bureau of Investigation director M Nageswara Rao and agency ...
Nageswara Rao: SC holds former CBI chief Nageswara Rao ...
Supreme Court on Tuesday held former interim director M Nageswara Rao and the CBI legal advisor guilty of contempt for transferring head of the CBI team probing the Muzaffarpur shelter home case without consulting the apex court. Rejecting Rao's unconditional apology, bench of Chief Justice of India ...
SC holds ex-CBI interim chief Rao in contempt, slaps Rs 1 ...
SC holds ex-CBI interim chief Rao in contempt, slaps Rs 1 lakh fine ... after noting that the transfer orders were passed by him despite knowing that the SC had ordered that the investigation team ...
SC holds Former CBI Interim Chief Nageshwar Rao guilty of ...
Former Interim CBI Chief Nageshwar Rao on Tuesday was contempt of court and fined ₹1 lakh by the Supreme Court for transferring a CBI officer who was in charge of the Muzaffarpur shelter abuse probe despite a freeze on transfers. Additional Legal Advisor S Bhasuran was also held guilty for the same offence and imposed Rs 1 lakh fine. The two were sentenced till the rising of the court.
SC holds Former Interim CBI Chief Nageswara Rao gulity of ...
SC holds Former Interim CBI Chief Nageswara Rao gulity of contempt of Court; SC holds Former Interim CBI Chief Nageswara Rao gulity of contempt of Court. Original Article . Posted in general_in. Post navigation
- SC Holds Former CBI Director Guilty Of Contempt Of Court | ABP News
- Supreme Court Holds CBI's Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt, Sentenced Till Rising Of Court
- SC Fines Former CBI Interim Chief Nageswara Rao
- SC says former interim CBI chief Nageswar Rao committed contempt
- SC Makes Nageswara Rao Sit In Corner For Contempt | ABP News
- Manoranjan Mishra Live: SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt
- SC Holds Former CBI Chief Nageswara Rao Guilty Of Contempt, Fine 1Lakh Rupees
- Interim CBI chief M Nageshwar Rao decisions will not be implemented: SC
- Supreme Court To Hear Petition Against Nageswara Rao As CBI Interim Chief
- Supreme Court imposes Rs 1 Lakh fine on Nageshwar Rao for contempt of court
- SC Convicts CBI Additional Director Nageswara Rao | Legal Advisor for Contempt of Court
- SC Summons Ex-Interim CBI Chief M Nageswara Rao On February 12
- SC Serious On CBI Interim Chief Nageswara Rao | 1 Lakh Fine For Violating Court Orders | V6 News
- Supreme Court Sends Notice To CBI Interim Director Nageswara Rao | NTV
- SC Raps CBI Interim Chief Nageswara Rao In Connection With Muzaffarpur Shelter Home Case
- SC holds Nageswara Rao guilty of contempt, imposes fine of Rs 1 lakh
- CJI Gogoi recuses from hearing PIL against interim CBI chief Nageshwar Rao
- Supreme Court Imposes Rs 1 lakh fine on CBI's Nageswara Rao
- M Nageswara Rao promoted as CBI Additional Director
- Supreme Court’s unique punishment to ex-CBI boss Nageswara Rao