Pramod Gubbi on market outlook - video dailymotion
Pramod Gubbi on market outlook. last month 196 views. CNBC-TV18. Follow. At the portfolio level, the house has a marketcap agnostic strategy and try to be bottom-up. About 70 percent of portfolio is largecaps and remaining is midcaps and nothing in smallcaps, said Pramod Gubbi, Co-Founder, Marcellus Investment Managers.
Pramod Gubbi says Marcellus Investment holds 70% of ...
Pramod Gubbi, co-founder, Marcellus Investment Managers, in an interview with CNBC-TV18 shared his views on the outlook for the market. "It is more likely that the market would remain range bound. A bigger correction would depend on how some of the global factors playout and most investors don’t have a grip on what is going to happen ...
Don’t expect healthy returns for next 12 months: Pramod ...
Both global and local risks point to a downside over the next six to 12 months, Pramod Gubbi, MD and Head of Equities, Ambit Capital, tells ET Now. Edited excerpts: We are half-way into the calendar year and typically by this time one maps the trend that is playing out globally for us. From a ...
Upbeat on IT, pvt banks, consumption for 12-18 months ...
tags #MARKET OUTLOOK #Pramod Gubbi. most popular. These billionaires lost billions in the stock market, but barely broke a sweat. Top 10 companies where Indians want to work: Guess which takes No ...
Global cues will continue to drive Indian market in the ...
"Indian market is under pressure largely on account of both domestic as well as global factors. But, in the near term, it will be global cues which will give direction to the Indian market," says ...
Market high for 2018 behind us; risks not fully priced in ...
Global cues will continue to drive markets, and given the risks are not fully known, a fresh high for the market looks improbable, told Pramod Gubbi, Head of Equities at Ambit Capital, in an interview with Zee Business. Edited excerpts: 1) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and US Federal Reserve have indicated hiking interest rates in their minutes of meetings.
- Pramod Gubbi, Ambit Capital Speaks About The Growth In Earnings For Different Sectors
- Be Selective In Markets: Pramod Gubbi
- Ambit Capital's Market Call & Investing Insights
- IndianOpen: 24 April 2018
- Any Correction In The Market Is A Buying Opportunity For Investors Hereon: Ambit Capital
- Fundamentals Don’t Support Valuations In The Market: Ambit Capital
- Enam Holdings: Markets is Seeing a Healthy Consoldidation | CNBC TV18
- Sneak Peak Of NBCC's Redeveloped Colonies | Urban Reality | CNBC TV18
- Thank God It's Friday: In Conversation With Hirren Ved Of Alchemy Capital
- IndiGrid Looks To Pare Debt
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Grilled IndiGo Top Brass After Poor Q4 Earnings
- XelpMoc | BSE Listing | IPO | Mr Sandipan
- Satish Pillai Of Transunion Cibil Says, 'About 20-30% Growth In Terms Of New Customers In Banks'
- Market View With Swanand Kelkar Of Morgan Stanley | Exclusive
- Investment Outlook 2015 - Equity Panel
- Expect Sensex To Touch 31,000 Levels By March 2018: Ambit Capital
- Big Deal With Ambit's Ashok Wadhwa (Part 3)
- HDFC Securities' Deepak Jasani On Top Stock Picks
- FIIs Have Turned Incrementally Positive On India In Last Few Weeks
- Market Veteren Madhu Kela Bets on These Two Sectors | CNBC TV18