Gordon tries the Taiwanese delicacy Shark Fin soup, and is determined to find out what makes people pay such a high price for it - but the restaurant owner isn't keen.
Gordon Ramsay eats shark fin soup, then discusses the ...
The same survey found 91% support for a nationwide shark fin ban, and the Chinese government has since banned shark fin soup at state dinners. In addition to the awareness campaign, those surveyed cited a desire to conserve sharks and animal cruelty concerns as reasons for giving up the soup.
Gordon Eats Shark Fin Soup in Taipei – Gordon Ramsay ...
Gordon tries the Taiwanese delicacy Shark Fin soup, and is determined to find out what makes people pay such a high price for it – but the restaurant owner isn't keen.
Gordon Eats Shark Fin Soup in Taipei - Gordon Ramsay
And yes, eating shark fin is expensive, stupid, and pure act of vanity. People, just say no to shark fin please, if there's no demand, there will be no supply, simple logic right there guys. Sasuke Uchiha: In all honesty, Sharks Fin Soup taste really awesome. But thats only for the broth.
Gordon Ramsay’s Shark Bait: Eating shark fin soup for the ...
And according to Gordon Ramsay, one of the world’s top chefs, it doesn’t even taste like anything. Gordon Ramsay eating shark fin soup. Watch the video below to see Ramsay tasting shark fin soup for the first time, and investigating the source of the fins and the industry surrounding the Chinese delicacy.
Shark Fin Soup - Let's Stop it Worldwide - DIVE.in
Learn What is Shark fin Soup? The problem and controversies is how the fins are usually cut from living sharks that are then thrown back into the ocean where they die slowly. The shark meat itself is not used for anything and is therefore at no value for the fishermen. Gordon Ramsay eats Shark Fin Soup
Gordon Ramsay eats £90 Shark Fin soup that tastes like ...
Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Get a constantly updating feed of breaking news, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos just for you. Passionate about something niche? Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. Alternatively, find out what’s trending across all of Reddit on r/popular.
- Gordon Eats Shark Fin Soup in Taipei - Gordon Ramsay
- Tasting shark fin soup courtesy Shark Fin Soup in Taipei - Gordon Ramsay
- Shark Bait, Long line fishing - Gordon Ramsay
- Shark Bait: Change in China Town - Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Eats Unborn Duck Foetus in Cambodia
- Eating Deep Fried Tarantula in Cambodia - Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Eats Stuffed Frog in Cambodia
- Shark Fin Soup | National Geographic
- Learning to make Sushi - Gordon Ramsay
- Chef visits a shark port: Gordon Ramsay
- Kitchen Nightmares S03E13 Sushi Ko Part1
- Gordon Ramsay in Hong Kong
- China: Shark fin soup off the menu
- Gordon Ramsay Struggles to Make Sushi - Gordon Ramsay
- Over 73 Million Sharks Killed Every Year for Fins
- Chinese Mitten Crab with Ginger - Gordon Ramsay
- Hotel Hell S02E04 - Hotel Chester
- Healthy Fast Food - Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Meets His Match in Malaysia
- Gordon's Great Escape: Vietnam (S02E02) (2011)