I took a day trip from Prague to Dresden as it is a short 2 hour bus ride from Prague.
Dresden is very easy to get to from Prague or vice versa. You can use student agency bus company or eurolines bus company.
Total ticket price ranges from estimated 20-40 USD depending on several factors including the time of departure, date and seats available.
The historical part of Dresden is very walkable and being near the Elbe river is great.
Make sure to grab a beer at a beer garden along with some sausages. I suggest the currywurst (I may have spelled that wrong).
Song 'Wonderful World' and 'I Be Good'
10 Best Day Trips From Dresden, Germany | Trip101
Dresden is perfectly situated to explore the rest that Saxony and the Sudetenland have to offer. Whether you’re a historian, adventure traveler, or just looking to relax, there’s a day trip from Dresden for you.
THE BEST Day Trips from Dresden 2019 (With Photos ...
Book the best day trips from Dresden, Germany directly on TripAdvisor and take the stress out of planning. Read 6 traveler reviews and view photos of different trips from Dresden to various destinations. Find day trips to take today or this coming weekend. Book with confidence with our Low Price Guarantee.
Dresden Day Trip from Berlin 2019 - Viator.com
Get a taste for the city of Dresden, a historic German center of culture during the 19th and early 20th century, on this 10-hour day trip from Berlin. It’s a great opportunity to get a taste for historic Germany as you admire the incredible architectural gems and scenic parks of this elegant town.
The Best Day Trips From Dresden - Culture Trip
The Best Day Trips From Dresden. Anwesha Ray. Updated: 19 October 2017. Share this article: ... It is one of the best places in Germany to purchase authentic, traditional Christmas ornaments and decorations, like wooden nutcrackers, candle arches, Christmas carousels, and more.
Prague To Dresden Germany Day Trip By Bus - Nextbiteoflife
Prague to Dresden day trip on the Flixbus which drops you off right behind the station (you can see other buses) and you just take the tram into the center for €1.50. The bus offices are right across the street.
Planning a day trip to beautiful Dresden, Germany ...
Dresden is a city steeped in history, heritage and beauty. It was the first place I have been in Germany where I truly felt like I had stepped back in time with some of the most beautiful architecture and streets I have found in Europe. Comparable to Vienna and Prague, the city is a perfect weekend escape, or even a day trip from another nearby ...
- Day Trip to Dresden, Germany
- ONE DAY IN DRESDEN🇩🇪 Germany Travel Vlog!
- A DAY TRIP TO TU DRESDEN, GERMANY
- This is your guide to 24 hours in Dresden!
- Germany's Dresden and Leipzig
- WELCOME to DRESDEN - TOP THINGS TO SEE and EAT - vlog
- Discover Germany | Recommended - Three Tips for a Trip to Dresden
- One Day in Dresden (Germany) I GoPro
- Roadtrip to Dresden, Germany | Life Abroad
- One Day in Dresden, Germany - GoPro Hero4
- Trip to Dresden - Day 1 || Weekend Travel || What to do in Dresden || Zwinger palace
- EUROPE TRAVEL VLOG - DAY 4 (Dresden, Germany)
- A day in Dresden and the Zwinger Palace.
- Dresden is BEAUTIFUL | Germany Vlog 03
- Dresden - Three Travel Tips | Discover Germany
- Vacation In Prague (And One Day In Dresden - Germany)
- Visiting Slaughterhouse 5 in Dresden, Germany | Evan Edinger Travel
- Adventures In Saxony, Germany (Saxon Switzerland & Dresden)
- Day Trip in Dresden (Vlog 10) || The worst thing about traveling alone...
- Our Honeymoon - Dresden, Germany - Day Trip from Prague