Here is the Ultimate DIY bathroom Waterproofing system made with Kerdi board that any homeowner can build and have total confidence in.
Bathroom Reno series part 4 of 9
Visit our Amazon Store to find Jeffs favourite tools and products:
Our Website: https://www.HomeRenovisionDIY.com
Video Editing Services by:
Opening Intro Graphic:
Opening and Closing themes by:
Videos produced by Home Renovision are provided for informational purposes only. All material provided within this website is for informational, educational, & entertainment purposes only. Some of these projects, materials, and techniques may not be appropriate for all ages or skill levels. The DIY instructions used here are used to simply breakdown projects to their simplest steps. Please use a clear mind and use all safety precautions while following the tutorials provided by this site. Home Renovision does not make any claims of the safety of the projects, techniques, or resources listed on this site and will not take responsibility of what you do with the information provided by this site. Viewers must be aware by doing projects on their homes they are doing it at their own risk and Home Renovision cannot be held liable if they cause any damage to their homes. With different codes around the world and constantly changing standards, regulations and rules, it is the sole responsibility of the viewer to educate themselves on their local requirements before undertaking any sort of project. That being said Home Renovision cannot claim liability with all applicable laws, rules, codes and regulations for a project. Be safe, have fun renovating and ALWAYS stay informed with your local building code.
A Simple DIY Way to Waterproof Anything
So before you bring out the furniture, throw on the canvas shoes and get that backpack ready for a weekend in the outdoors, you’ll want to make sure everything is waterproofed!
A Simple DIY Way to Waterproof Anything [Video] - Yahoo
A Simple DIY Way to Waterproof Anything. You could buy a waterproofing spray, but a small bottle will cost you $15 for a reasonable brand, and significantly more for a higher end product. For the same price, you can make a large container’s worth yourself, using products you’ll find at your local hardware store.
3 Ways to Waterproof Your Basement - wikiHow
Make sure your gutters are clean, and make sure your downspouts are discharging their water at least 5 feet (1.5 m) away from your foundation. 3. Watch out for shrubs and other plants that are too close to your foundation. Rotted roots can create a path for surface water to flow down to your foundation.
How to Build a Waterproof Box | Gone Outdoors | Your ...
How to Build a Waterproof Box. Cut the side, end, top and bottom panels out of the marine plywood sheet using a circular saw. Sandpaper each of the edges of each piece, to provide a rough surface to which caulking can adhere. Attach one side panel to the end of each end panel with 1-inch wood screws.
6 Simple Ways to Waterproof Different Kinds of Fabric ...
To waterproof fabric, hold a can of waterproof sealer 6-8 inches away from the fabric and spray it in light, even layers. Make sure that the fabric is clean and dry before waterproofing, and only apply the spray in a well-ventilated area to avoid inhaling fumes. Once you’ve applied the sealer, wait for it to dry, then apply a second coat.
3 Ways to Create Waterproof Dry Space Under a Deck
3 Ways to Create Waterproof Dry Space Under a Deck. Along with routine waterproofing application, spacing between boards helps to prolong the useful life of the decking material. But if you want to use the space beneath a deck for additional outdoor living or storage space, it’s better to install a barrier that prevents water from draining to the surface directly below.
- How To Build a Waterproof Shower using Kerdi-Board
- How to Install Schluter KERDI-BOARD in a Bathroom Part 1 (Step-by-Step)
- Schluter®-KERDI-BOARD Custom Shower Bench
- How to Waterproof a Shower (3 Awesome Methods!!) -- by Home Repair Tutor
- KERDI-BOARD: Waterproof a Shower in One Day (Step-by-Step)
- How to Install Schluter KERDI-BOARD in a Bathroom Part 2 (Step-by-Step)
- How to Waterproof your Shower Using Schluter Systems Products (Kerdi membrane, shower pan, curb)
- How to Waterproof a Shower Using Wedi (Step-by-Step)
- Schluter®-KERDI-BOARD over Framing in Bathtub Surround Applications
- Schluter®-KERDI-BOARD over Solid Backing for Ceilings
- How to install the Schluter®-KERDI-BOARD-KIT
- Schluter®-KERDI-BOARD Custom Partition Wall
- Fixer Tips: How to install a shower niche in a Schlüter-KERDI-BOARD wall
- Bathroom Remodeling Series - Wedi Waterproof Shower System - Video 6
- Schluter®-KERDI over Solid Backing for Walls
- Schluter Shower Installation (Part 3 - Waterproofing Shower Pan & Curb) -- by Home Repair Tutor
- Choosing a backerboards for your shower Cement board versus Foam boards
- How to install Schluter®-KERDI-SHOWER Trays
- Schluter®-KERDI-DRAIN with KERDI-SHOWER-ST